Provide Superior Accounting
Grow your business.
NETGOTIATOR for Accountants is a Service-Based Solution
that brings you next to your clients anytime, from any place.
Today, accountants are ...well... OK ...
Every day, more and more Accountants rely in Information Technology to provide new
services to their clients. Remote support is becoming more of an option, but it
is a fact that Accountants do not have to be either geeks or IT experts. Neither
have their clients.
But tommorow they will be like ...
"with NETGOTIATOR you can deliver Superior Accounting
Services to your Customers."
Now you can also rely to Netgotiator to help you grow your business by providing new
and innovative Accounting services to your customers.
Netgotiator is the ideal solution for small independent Accountants, as well as
larger Accounting firms. It is designed to meet the needs of Accounting firms of
all sizes as well as the needs of your customers.
With a totally affordable fee, you can use the Netgotiator for Accountants Service
to leverage your resources and follow the globally accepted Best Practices for Accounting
- Small Accounting Firms : Learn to be close to your customers.
- Large Accounting Service Providers : Innovative Solutions and e-Services for
We at Exillion, believe that Ne(t)gotiator can prove to be your KEY Differentiation
Factor in your Business Growth. And we are committed to help you achieve this goal.
We have contacted a number of surveys with major Accounting Firms in Europe and
studied the results very thoroughly.
Most accounting firms believe that the key to success is to continuously add new
customers to their portfolio, mainly through referrals. At the same time, the firms
that believe the above, also believe that this can only be achieved if they retain
or improve their Customers satisfaction Levels. There are of course many ways to
get to this result, but ones that were mostly brought forward were:
- Minimizing the man-hours dedicated to travel to and from their customers.
- Improving Response Times in the event of Customer Requests, even when they are not
in their office (they are on the way or in another client's premises).
- Being able to delegate control of a situation to a Firm Partner or an authorized
employee of the Accounting firm, so he can satisfy the customer.
- Being able to provide services that enhance the trust and maintain the security
of the mission critical data in their client's IT systems, without messing with
technicalities and without the need of highly skilled IT personnel. Such services
like On-Line backups and Disaster Recovery procedures, even if it is not in the
core of the Accounting services they provide to their customers, ensure that the
information the Accountant relies on - and for what he is thought to be responsible
- is always safe and secured, even if the customer fails to provide such an environment.
Netgotiator Professional for Accountants can be used by Accountants all over the
World to provide instant remote support to their customers.
Accountants can get next to their customer at no more than a minute, without the
need of the customer to pre-install any software.
- Fast & secure connection in 30 seconds or less to your clients' desktop
- Delegate control over to your partners (other Accounting Firms) or your employees
in case you can not serve the customer the moment s/he requests your help.
- Easy and intuitive for your customer. Even novice PC users can handle the connection
- Cost effective. In a fraction of the normal costs, you can serve your customers,
the very moment they need you.
- Additional (on-demand) secure services for On-Line backup of the Customer's Accounting
Data, ability to call in a Specialised PC-Tech personnel to help, etc.
- Easily digestable monthly subscription, covers from the most basic needs to your
- Easy to use "Accountant" Console where the accountant and his partners/employees
can see the status of all clients, delegate control and fulfill any real-time support
- Advanced Statistics and Billing information so
you can provide charging info to your clients.
- Easy to use Management interfaces available in both Windows-based
and Web-Based forms, so you can Create new Customer Accounts, new Partner Accounts,
manage Permissions and perform other tasks, either from your Laptop, or from any
Web enabled point in the world.
- Unique way to collaborate with your clients and show them the latest Accounting
Reports, straight from YOUR DESKTOP!! You can expose an area of
your desktop or an Application Window and your customer will be able to share the
view of it. This way, s/he doesn't need to have a local copy of the accounting software.
- Instance Messaging between you and your clients, with the ability
to co-surf to Accounting or Legal Databases.
- File Transfer (Secure and Limited mode) so you can backup in real-time
your client's sensitive accounting data (if s/he has already given you the permission
to do so).
- Unique collaboration Digital Pen that enables you to draw on your
screen or on the client's screen. It makes collaboration a trivial task.
- Built-in secure proxy for cooperation with Video-over-IP or Voice-over-IP software.
Highly Valued Add-Ons in the form of PLUG-ins will soon be available (software
- PARALLAX (second quarter 2009): WORK WITH YOUR CUSTOMER's
MACHINE WITHOUT INTERRUPTING HIS WORK.
Netgotiator is incorporating an Amazing technology that enables you to work in another
session to your customer's machine, even if he uses it at the same time, without
the need to log him off or disturb him in any way.
- ADDITIONAL REMOTE CONTROLS:
Choose from any Remote control Solution you or your customer prefers. No need to
change your policies about remote control. You can use the free Remote Desktop clients
from Microsoft, or UltraVNC at no extra charge, or you can deploy more advanced
solutions like Radmin, PCAnywhere, NetOP, etc.
- SECURE ON-LINE BACKUP (Second Quarter 2009):
You or your customer can define a number of backup sets, lock them simultaneously
with a unique combination of Highly Secure Digital Keys and your crucial data is
automatically transferred (already encrypted) to our servers. In a case of a system
failure in your premises, your customer can recover the data and have access to
it, only if he provides his unique key.
For more information or specific requirements, please contact as directly: